By: Garrett Nagle and Andrew Davis
400 pages, illustrations
An exciting textbook for students and teachers of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, written and developed by practising IB teachers.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all the syllabus requirements and all all seven topics.
- Makes very effective use of illustrated examples and exercises.
- Gives clear links to Theory of Knowledge (TOK) throughout.
- Enables exam-style assessment opportunities.
- Focuses on the examination requirements, with 'Examiners' hints' throughout.
- Provides guidance on Internal Assessment and Extended Essay.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985