Collects six papers dealing with the taxonomy of the genus Aspergillus.
- New and revisited species in Aspergillus section Nigri
- Growth and hydrolase profiles can be used as characteristics to distinguish Aspergillus niger and other black aspergilli
- Analysis of regulation of pentose utilisation in Aspergillus niger reveals evolutionary adaptations in Eurotiales
- New species in Aspergillus section Terrei
- Two new aflatoxin producing species, and an overview of Aspergillus section Flavi
- New taxa in Aspergillus section Usti
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Thank You and Aloha
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985