174 pages, colour & b/w photos, b/w illustrations, tables
This book presents topical research in the study of the management and conservation of Mediterranean ecosystems. Also discussed in this compilation is conserving biodiversity through the protection and management of forest fragments in changing semiarid Mediterranean landscapes and the implications of land use changes in Mediterranean mountain ecosystems by rural abandonment.
- Conservation of European Wildcat (Felis Silvestris) in Mediterranean Environments: A Reassessment of Current Threats
- The Aerial Arthropod Community as a Descriptor of Farming Management in Arable Systems: From a Taxonomical to a Functional Approach
- Comparing Several Mathematical Methods to Predict Potential Distribution of Mediterranean Forest Types using CORINE Land Cover Data & Soil Related Variables
- Conserving Biodiversity through the Protection & Management of Forest Fragments in Changing Semiarid Mediterranean Landscapes
- Microbial Ecosystem of Traditional Dry Fermented Sausages in Mediterranean Countries & Slovakia
- Dynamics of a Very Special Mediterranean Coastal Area: The Gulf of Naples
- Structure & Regeneration of three Mediterranean Woody Communities in Relation to the Traditional Management
- Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of Soil Food Webs in a Mediterranean Arid Ecosystem
- Mediterranean Ecosystems
- Implications of Land Use Changes in Mediterranean Mountain Ecosystems by Rural Abandonment
- Soil Organic C Dynamics & Microbial Functionality: The Influence of Different Land Uses in Mediterranean Environment
- Environmental Applications of Intrinsic Biogeochemical Markers: Tracing Feeding & Migration Ecology of Marine Top Predators in the Mediterranean
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!