By: Daniel G Vasiliev (Editor), Robert A Kask (Editor)
207 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
In this book, the authors present topical research in the study of air pollution emissions. Topics discussed include opportunities for sustainable energy development and applications in building environments and air pollution controls; hydrocarbon air pollution laser monitoring; inventory and behaviour of air pollutants in an urban area of NW Spain; and, spatial modelling of air pollution based on traffic emissions.
- Opportunities for Sustainable Energy Development & Applications in Building Environments & Air Pollution Controls
- Hydrocarbon Air Pollution Laser Monitoring
- The Potential Impact of Marine Aerosols via the Swell & the Oceanic Waves on the PM10 Concentration Measurements at Urban Marine Locations
- Inventory & Behaviour of Air Pollutants in an Urban Area of the NW of Spain
- Quality & Emissions of Air Pollutants in Developing Countries
- Air Pollution Emissions
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985