The Ridgid 40613 Micro CA-300 Inspection Camera is the next evolution of the SeeSnake micro inspection cameras which allow you to perform more detailed visual inspections in even harder-to-reach areas. This camera superseedes the Micro Explorer MKII Inspection Camera.
Its comfortable pistol-grip design, one-hand controls and large screen make it easier to detect and diagnose the unreachable. Video and still Images are captured to on-board memory or to SD Card (max 32GB) and the CA-300 also has an integrated speaker/microphone to aid inspection reports.
The Ridgid 40613 micro CA-300 comes standard with a rugged anodized aluminium camera head with 4 super bright LEDs and comes with a 0.9m (3') cable which is expandable using optional extension cables. The active image can easily be rotated to see in any situation.
* Display: 3.5" (90mm) colour TFT (320 x 240 resolution)
* Camera head: 0.7" (17mm) LCD diameter, aluminium construction
* Lighting: 4 adjustable LED's
* Cable reach: 3' (0.9m), expandable to 30' (9m) with optional extensions
* Images: JPG (1280 x 1024)
* Video: AVI (320 x 240)
* Memory: Large internal memory
* External memory: SD card up to 32GB (4GB card included)
* Waterproof: Camera and cable up to 9m (when properly assembled)
* Power source: Rechargeable 3.7V Li-ion battery and mains power
* Weight: 2.5kg
* AV Lead
* RCA cable
* Headset and microphone
* 4GB SD card
* 1 year RIDGIDConnect Basic subscription
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!