This reference covers renewable energy derived from natural processes that are replenished continuously in various forms, such as biofues, bio-products, and bio-power. The book provides an overview of renewable and sustainable energy and an explanation of the science and mathematics of biomass. It examines numerous types of biomass feedstocks, and includes coverage on converting biomass waste into useable energy. Tree stocks covered include poplar, willow, American sycamore, sweetgum, and loblolly. It also offers information on the benefits of agroforestry, the approach of combining crops with livestock.
- Renewable Energy
- The Science of Biomass
- The Science of Forest Biomass
- North American Forest Regions
- Forest Ecology
- Forest Energy Technology
- Forest Measurement and Mathematics
- Forest Biomass Energy
- Forest Harvesting
- Forest Biomass Energy: Poplar Feedstock
- Forest Biomass Energy: Willow Feedstock
- Forest Biomass Energy: American Sycamore Feedstock
- Forest Biomass Energy: Sweetgum Feedstock
- Forest Biomass Energy: Loblolly Pine Feedstock
- Forest Biomass Waste to Energy
- Forest Plantations
- Future of Forest-Based Biofuels
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985