59 pages, colour photos, 15 b/w maps
A Birding Guide to Reno and Beyond, first published in 2000, has been completely revised and reedited in a new Second Edition, including new features:
- 20 significant birding areas, including a newly described area, and 32 side trips within a 90-mile radius of Reno, with all areas having been visited by LAS representatives to ensure accuracy.
- 14 professionally produced to-scale maps illustrating the detailed popular birding routes, plus an overview map showing all area locations in relation to Reno.
- Trip planning tools including mileage tables, time considerations, and finding selected species.
- Each area described is organized into "what to expect" (including best time of year, notable species, and precautions), "how to get there", "popular birding route(s)", and "optional side trip(s)".
- Color photo collages depict selected areas and sample species on the back inside and outside cover, respectively; color front cover photograph "East from Peavine" by Bob Goodman.
- 5 1/2" x 8" size with plastic spiral binding and archival paper in non-glare finish.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!