By: Neil MacLeod (Author), Nikos G Petrou (Author)
96 pages, 294 colour photos, 5 colour maps
Also available in German
An Expert's Guide to Finding the Animals Etosha is full of information gathered over countless game drives throughout Etosha by one of Namibia's leading safari guides. This book will maximise your chances of finding the animals. Including, for the first time, Western Etosha.
- Concise facts about the Park's history, topography, climate and vegetation.
- Information on the Park's wildlife and advice on the best areas to visit and the best times to locate different species.
- Detailed descriptions of all 64 waterholes accessible to visitors.
- Suggested routes and practical tips to plan your game drives.
- Field guide to 184 species of mammals, birds and reptiles you are most likely to encounter in the Park.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985