With its clear waters, countless wrecks, rich marine life, stunning underwater scenery, Scotland's west coast boasts probably the finest diving to be found anywhere in the British Isles. Covering the entire Atlantic coastline and islands, this book is the definitive guide to the pick of the region's dive spots.
In this book you will find:
- Dive-site depths, likely conditions, and recommended experience ratings
- Advice on dive planning in Scottish waters
- Extensive lists of dive boats, eqipment retailers, accommodation and travel services
- 6 easy to read maps with dive sites plotted
- Introduction to common marine life and underwater habits in West Scotland
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985