Plant Sciences Reviews 2011 provides scientists and students in the field with timely analysis on key topics in current research. Originally published online in CAB Reviews, this volume makes available in printed form the reviews in plant sciences published during 2011.
1. Pros and cons of somatic embryogenesis for mass multiplication of perennial plantation crops
2. Cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants in saline environments
3. Hydrogen sulphide and signalling in plants
4. Is there a role for the public in monitoring invasive species?
5. Improving bioethanol production by increasing sugar beet crop yield
6. Interaction of soybean and Phakopsora pachyrhizi, the cause of soybean rust
7. Detection and measurement of plant disease symptoms using visible-wavelength photography and image analysis
8. Lignin synthesis, transcriptional regulation and potential for useful modification in plants
9. Plant mutation breeding in agriculture
10. Practicalities of using selective insecticides in sustainable IPM
11. The use of trees in phytoremediation
12. Macroalgae and their potential for biofuel
13. Assessing safety of biological control introductions
14. Potential and challenges in making physic nut (Jatropha curcas L.) a viable biofuel crop: the Brazilian perspective
15. High-Sugar Grasses
16. Managing farmland flora to promote biodiversity in Europe
17. Epigenetics and plant breeding
18. Estimating the economic costs of invasive alien species as a tool for prioritization
19. Magnaporthe oryzae, the blast pathogen: current status and options for its control
20. Options for control of scolytid beetles that attack pines
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!