Horticultural Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on topics in horticultural science and technology covering both basic and applied research. Topics covered include the horticulture of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamentals. These review articles, written by world authorities, bridge the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of horticultural scientists and teachers.
Dedication: John Reuben Clark
Chad E. Finn
1. Postharvest Biology and Technology of Cut Flowers and Potted Plants
Michael S. Reid and Cai-Zhong Jiang
2. Water Relations of Cut Flowers: An Update
Wouter G. van Doorn
3. Factors Involved in Fruit Calcium Deficiency Disorders
Sergio Tonetto de Freitas and Elizabeth J. Mitcham
4. Rhubarb: Botany, Horticulture, and Genetic Resources
Danny L. Barney and Kim E. Hummer
5. Ancient Dates and their Potential Use in Breeding
Shimshon Ben-Yehoshua and Liat Josefsberg-Ben-Yehoshua
6. The Cucurbits and Nightshades of Renaissance England: John Gerard and William Shakespeare
Jules Janick, Harry S. Paris, and Marie-Christine Daunay
7. Greenhouse Cover Technology
Johannes F.J. Max, Ulrich Schurr, Hans-Jürgen Tantau, Thomas Hofmann, and Andreas Ulbrich
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We have always been very happy with NHBS service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985