Series: Records of the Zoological Survey of India Occasional Papers Volume: 324
198 pages, 8 plates with colour photos and colour illustrations; 94 b/w illustrations, 36 tables, 1 b/w map
The present study contains results of taxonomy, ecology and microbiological study involving the impact of different soil factors and some heavy metal pollutants on earthworm and microbial population and association of earthworms with microbial populations from three different viz. polluted, uncultivated and forest habitats of West Bengal.
2. Materials and Methods
5. Systematic Account
6. Ecology of Earthworm Fauna and Microbial
7. Flora in Studies Sites
8. Sire-I-Dhapa, Municipal Wastes Disposal Site, of Kolkata (DP)
9. Sire-II-Madhyamgram, Uncultivated Field, North 24 PGS. (MD)
10. Sire-III- Bethuadahari Reserve Forest, Nadia (BRF)
11. Statistical Analysis of Data
12. Linear Correlation
13. Analysis of Variance
14. Step Regression Analysis
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!