Series: Records of the Zoological Survey of India Occasional Papers Volume: 305
56 pages, 6 plates with colour photos; 37 b/w line drawings
The present work is an attempt of inventorying the Mantid fauna of Orissa state based on the faunal exploration studies conducted by the Zoological Survey of India, Estuarine Biological Station, Gopalpur-on-sea during the years 2005 to 2007. Though collections for the present study were mainly made from Southern Orissa particularly from coastal districts, the Mantid Fauna known from the whole Orissa state is dealt with based on the information available in the literature.
2. Study area and scope of the present work
3. Methodology of collection and identification
4. General ecology and behaviour of Mantids
8. Classification of order Mantodea
9. Mantid fauna of Orissa
10. Form of presentation
11. Systematic account
12. Checklist of Mantodea of Orissa
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!