With one volume each year, this series keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences. The present volume includes reviews on genetics, cell biology, physiology, comparative morphology, systematics, ecology, and vegetation science.
- Half a Century of Pursuing the Pervasive Proton
- Gene Transfer in Legumes
- Physiology of the Potato – Potato Virus Y Interaction
- Cellular Mechanisms of Environmental Adaptation: Learning from non-Arabidopsis Model Species
- Epigenetic Flexibility Underlying Phenotypic Plasticity
- Whole-Plant Physiology: Synergistic Emergence Rather than Modularity
- Evo-Devo-Eco and Ecological Stem Species: Potential Repair Systems in the Planetary Biosphere Crisis
- Roles of Organic Acid Metabolism in Plant Tolerance to Phosphorus-Deficiency
- The Production and Protection of Nectars
- Identifying Geographically Based Metapopulations for Development of Plant Materials Indigenous to Rangeland Ecosystems of the Western USA
- Invasive Alien Plants and Their Effects on Native Microbial Soil Communities
- Biotic Interactions in the Face of Climate Change
- From Aral Sea to Aralkum – an ecological Disaster or Halophytes’ Paradise
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!