The Compact LED Hand Lamp is a great solution to all your low light surveying needs. Whether you’re scoping out a cave or conducting newt surveys, the 120° tilt-adjustable head and ribbed handle will allow you to light your way in the most comfortable way possible. The three mode switch means that you can save power by using a lower light, economy setting and its flashing mode also makes it a useful addition to your health and safety toolkit. You will never be caught in the dark with the 3-stage battery level indicator and the supplied shoulder strap makes it easy to carry when not in use.
* Compact and rechargeable
* 120° tilt-adjustable head
* Ribbed handle prevents slipping
* 3-mode switch - high, economy and flashing
* Shoulder strap supplied
* 3 stage battery level indicator
* Lifetime guarantee
* Battery type: 4 x D-cell NiMH (not included)
* Source: LED
* Light output: 300 lumens (low), 710 lumens (high)
* Beam distance: 249 m (low), 425 m (high)
* Peak beam intensity: 15516 candelas (low), 45260 candelas (high)
* Run time: 4.75 hr (low), 1.5 hr (high)
* Length: 222mm
* Weight (inc. batteries): 1400g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985