The Compact LED Hand Lamp is a great solution to all your low light surveying needs. Whether you’re scoping out a cave or conducting newt surveys, the 120° tilt-adjustable head and ribbed handle will allow you to light your way in the most comfortable way possible. The three mode switch means that you can save power by using a lower light, economy setting and its flashing mode also makes it a useful addition to your health and safety toolkit. You will never be caught in the dark with the 3-stage battery level indicator and the supplied shoulder strap makes it easy to carry when not in use.
* Compact and rechargeable
* 120° tilt-adjustable head
* Ribbed handle prevents slipping
* 3-mode switch - high, economy and flashing
* Shoulder strap supplied
* 3 stage battery level indicator
* Lifetime guarantee
* Battery type: 4 x D-cell NiMH (not included)
* Source: LED
* Light output: 300 lumens (low), 710 lumens (high)
* Beam distance: 249 m (low), 425 m (high)
* Peak beam intensity: 15516 candelas (low), 45260 candelas (high)
* Run time: 4.75 hr (low), 1.5 hr (high)
* Length: 222mm
* Weight (inc. batteries): 1400g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985