The Canon EOS 5D Mark III offers professional photographers and advanced amateurs a wide range of top-flight dSLR capabilities. Canon users love For Dummies guides, with more than 100,000 copies of previous Canon camera guides sold. Like its predecessors, this one is packed with colorful examples that illustrate camera features and inspire you to capture your own super images. It explains the camera controls and menus, shows you how to take full advantage of all the features, discusses output options and image editing, and much more.
- Geared to the needs of professional dSLR photographers and serious hobbyists, this guide covers all the features of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Explores the camera body, menu screen, auto settings, and image settings
- Shows how to use the video modes, priority settings, manual settings, and focus modes to capture the best images
- Provides suggestions and inspiration with more than 300 full-color photos
- Covers image editing and output options
- Features tips, techniques, and projects to help you get the most from your camera's capabilities
Canon EOS 5D Mark III For Dummies is the perfect partner for your new dSLR.
Part I: Knowing Your Camera Inside and Out 7
Chapter 1: Surveying the Territory 9
Chapter 2: Choosing Essential Camera Settings 53
Part II: Fast Track to Super Shots 83
Chapter 3: Using Scene Intelligent Auto and Live View 85
Chapter 4: Making Movie Magic 121
Chapter 5: Getting More from Picture Playback 153
Part III: Expressing Your Creativity 189
Chapter 6: Making Exposure and Flash Decisions 191
Chapter 7: Managing Focus and Depth of Field 227
Chapter 8: Designing with White Balance, Color, and Style 255
Chapter 9: Putting It All Together 273
Part IV: The Part of Tens 309
Chapter 10: Ten Ways to Customize Your Camera 311
Chapter 11: Ten Cool Features Worth Investigating 323
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Robert Correll is a technology pro who specializes in photography and image editing. The author of High Dynamic Range Digital Photography For Dummies and coauthor of HDR Photography Photo Workshop, he has also written books on other Canon camera models as well as Sony cameras.