344 pages, colour photos, colour illustrations
Adobe Certified Instructor Steve Laskevitch has leveraged his experience as a teacher and practitioner to create a guide that provides a clear and effective workflow for editing photographs in Photoshop CS6 and its companions Bridge, Camera Raw, and Lightroom 4. Focusing on the critical elements of the workflow rather than covering every arcane feature, this book is designed to get you working quickly in these applications.
In addition to the essential features of these programs, Laskevitch covers new features specific to the 2012 releases, including:
- Lightroom geocoding: Quickly tag a photo with location data
- Photoshop's Blur Gallery (Tilt-Shift, Iris, and Field Blur tools)
- Add selective focus and bokeh effects
- New development controls in Lightroom and Camera Raw
- Recomposing or retouching photos with the Content-aware Move Tool
- Publishing to Blurb directly from Lightroom Video (no longer limited to Photoshop Extended)
- Adaptive Wide Angle: Make straight lines straight again
- Face-Aware Mask Generation: An improvement to Color Range
- Intelligent Auto-Correction
- Adobe Camera Raw 7: Local controls for White Balance and Noise Reduction
- New Black/White and Highlight/Shadow controls
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Steve Laskevitch, founder of Luminous Works Training & Consulting in Seattle and a teacher for over two decades, has designed workflows for hundreds of photographers and companies. As an Adobe Certified Instructor, he trains creative individuals and firms and has regularly helped Adobe Systems prepare Photoshop Certified Expert exams.
Steve has always enjoyed creating photographs-in the field, studio, or lab; on film and digitally. Students of all levels have appreciated Steve's friendly and approachable style in the Luminous Works classroom and at the colleges, universities, and conferences where he has taught.