By: Mark Stallworthy (Author)
Understanding Environmental Law has been designed particularly with the new law student in mind, providing a clear introduction and thorough understanding of the way Environmental Law has developed and the current challenges it faces. The text covers the essential themes and issues and provides a broad perspective and general understanding of the legal principles.
- Environmental Law
- Human Society and the Environment
- The Challenge for Environmental Lawyers
- Legal Regulation and the Environment I
- Individuals and the Environment
- Legal Regulation and the Environment II
- Law and a Sustainable Future
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985