The TRX-3S radio telemetry receiver represents an affordable tracking solution for monitoring three animals at a time. It is lightweight, at under 400 grams, but has full functionality, with an attenuator switch to minimise swamping of the signal at close quarters and an LED scale to display signal strength. The TRX-3S is powered by 8 x AAA batteries (included), providing 8 – 10 hours of tracking time, and is supplied with a padded carry case.
* 3 channels
* Lightweight receiver: 397 g
* LED signal bar
* 8 disposable AAA batteries included
* Padded carrying case with shoulder strap and belt loop included
Available programmed at 151MHz or 173MHz. Please contact us if you require a different frequency range or if you have existing transmitters that you need your receiver to be compatible with.
* Noise Figure: 2.8 dB typical
* Input Impedance: 50 ohms
* Frequency Range: 3 channels that are 10 KHz wide, with 30 KHz spacing between channels.
* Frequency Stability: +/- 2 KHz from -20 to +120 degrees F or better
* Image and Spurious Rejection: 45db or better
* Minimum Discernible Signal: -148 dBm (.01 microvolts) or better
* Circuit Design: Conversion superheterodyne with 2 pole crystal 22.4 KHz filter @ 6 dB down, passband
* Manual Gain Control Range: 70 dB
* Tuning: 10KHz spaced channels, tuned by quartz-locked digital synthesizer.
* Fine tune VCXO +/- 5 KHz
* Sweep: N.A.
* Frequency Resetability: +/- 2 KHz or better
* Signal Metering: 0-1 scale, minimum signal to activate, 140 dBm, 30 dB dynamic range
* Noise Blanking Circuit: N.A.
* Operating Voltage: 9-14 volts DC
* Battery Pack: 8 disposable AAA batteries (included)
* Dimensions: 188 x 88 x 34 mm
* Weight: 397g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985