By: Jane Lewis(Editor), Linda K Medlin(Editor), Robin Raine(Editor)
96 pages, illustrations
MIDTAL (Microarrays for the Detection of Toxic Algae) presents protocols for microarray hybridization of toxic algae.
- Probe Design
- Field Sampling for Microarray Chip
- Preparation of Cultures for Analysis on the Chip
- Preparation of Controls
- RNA Extraction
- RNA Quantification Using the NanoDrop and Bioanalyzer
- Labeling of RNA using PlatinumBright 647 Infrared (KREAtech)
- Scanning and Analysis of Microarray Slide
- Analysis of GPR Files
- The MIDTAL Database
- Toxin Microarray
- Probe List.- A collection of methods used in the detection of toxic algae
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have always been MOST impressed by the efficiency, courtesy, integrity and professionalism of NHBS!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985