Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This thematic volume features reviews on Mitochondrial genome evolution.
- Mitochondrial And Eukaryotic Origins: A Critical Review
- Gene Content And Gene Transfer From Mitochondria To The Nucleus During Evolution
- The Role Of Horizontal Transfer In Shaping The Plant Mitochondrial Genome
- Mitochondrial Genome Evolution And Gynodioecy
- Cyto-Nuclear Adaptation In Plants
- Mitochondrial Genomes Of Photosynthetic Euglenids And Alveolates
- Evolution of Mitochondrial Introns in Plants and Photosynthetic Microbes
- Green Algae Genomics: A Mitochondrial Perspective
- Recombination In The Stability, Repair And Evolution Of The Mitochondrial Genome
- Mitochondrial Genome Evolution And The Emergence Of Ppr Proteins
- Evolution Of Protein Import Pathways
- Macromolecules Trafficking To Plant Mitochondria
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!