By: Jaco H Appelman(Editor), Martijn Warnier(Editor), Awar Osseyran(Editor), Awar Osseyran(Editor)
To enable the first steps of the new strategic orientation a number of questions have been formulated to which answers are provided in Green ICT & Energy: From Smart to Wise Strategies: Can we use adopted efficiency strategies in the ICT-sector as a lever to make a transition to effective strategies? What new supporting technologies and sustainability approaches are availabe and how could they support a move toward such a strategy?; How do we know that we are really moving toward a sustainable future? What do we need to measure and report when adopting such a strategy?
Introduction: Energy in the ICT industry: a lever for change?
1. Strategic view on changing an industry/sector
2. Mixing methods to come to effective strategies Simulation & Modeling: exploring and rehearsing futures
3. Simulating the evolution of greening policies
4. Gaming to understand complex energy infrastructures
5. Support for transitions through gaming and modeling
6. Simulation layers for agent-based modelling to explore different energy futures Sustainability Indicators in ICT: from one to three?
7. How do you know you're making progress? Sustainability indicators
8. How do you know that people will want to work with new (sustainable (ict-)) technologies: applying VFM Seeing the future and making the future: examples and approaches A. Approaches
9. Industrial Ecology: engineering sustainable ICT-systems
10. Cradle to Cradle combined with transition management as an inspiration and method to become very effective
11. Life's principles; Tool and inspiration for benign innovations B. Examples
12. Robust, resilient and sustainable energy production and delivery for Cloud Computing Networks
13. Development of an energy Self-sufficient Data-Center
14. Micro-teaching: learning and motivation combined Sub-title: how to sustain a change management strategy aimed a sustainability Conclusions and further challenges
15. Exploring Synergies between efficiency and effectiveness: are we wise enough already?
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985