By: Jean-Bernard Castillon (Author), Jean-Phillipe Castillon (Author)
400 pages, 1100+ colour photos, colour & b/w illustrations, colour distribution maps
Language: Bilingual in English and French
The first complete summary since 1966 of all Malagasy Aloe (including the former genus Lomatophyllum) described to date, with:
- The 144 taxa (specific and infra-specific levels) accepted nowadays, with comments, related species and localisations, with also about 10 recently discovered plants, not yet described,
- More than 1000 colour photographs, most of ihem taken in situ, showing the variability of plants,
- A new vision of the genus, with some changes of status and synonymies,
- An illustrated glossary and a full index of names and types,
- A chapter about Indian Ocean Islands Aloe
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985