Series: Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History) Zoology Volume: 48/1
By: ARG Price (Author), CE Reid (Author), RW Sims (Author), K Uchikawa (Author), Gordon Jon Howes (Author)
74 pages, b/w line drawings, tables
This volume contains six short chapters:
1. Indian Ocean echinoderms collected during the Sinbad Voyage (1980-81): 1. Holothurioidea. By A. R. G. Price & C. E. Reid. Pp. 1-9
2. A new genus of West African earthworm with notes on the identity of Iridodrilus Beddard, 1897 (Eudrilidae: Oligochaeta). By R. W. Sims. Pp. 11-14
3. Mites of the genus Calcarmyobia (Acarina, Myobiidae) with information on the taxonomy of their host bats of the genus Miniopterus (Chiroptera, Minioteridae). By K. Uchikawa. Pp. 15-25
4. Calcarymobia from the Oriental and Australian regions (Acarina, Myobiidae). By K. Uchikawa. Pp. 27-44
5. Calcarmyobia from the Ethiopian region (Acarina, Myobiidae). By K. Uchikawa. Pp. 45-55
6. A revised synonymy of the minnow genus Phoxinus Rafinesque, 1820 (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) with comments on its relationships and distribution. By G. J. Howes. Phenotypic plasticity 57-74
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985