Series: Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History) Zoology Volume: 48/1
By: ARG Price (Author), CE Reid (Author), RW Sims (Author), K Uchikawa (Author), Gordon Jon Howes (Author)
74 pages, b/w line drawings, tables
This volume contains six short chapters:
1. Indian Ocean echinoderms collected during the Sinbad Voyage (1980-81): 1. Holothurioidea. By A. R. G. Price & C. E. Reid. Pp. 1-9
2. A new genus of West African earthworm with notes on the identity of Iridodrilus Beddard, 1897 (Eudrilidae: Oligochaeta). By R. W. Sims. Pp. 11-14
3. Mites of the genus Calcarmyobia (Acarina, Myobiidae) with information on the taxonomy of their host bats of the genus Miniopterus (Chiroptera, Minioteridae). By K. Uchikawa. Pp. 15-25
4. Calcarymobia from the Oriental and Australian regions (Acarina, Myobiidae). By K. Uchikawa. Pp. 27-44
5. Calcarmyobia from the Ethiopian region (Acarina, Myobiidae). By K. Uchikawa. Pp. 45-55
6. A revised synonymy of the minnow genus Phoxinus Rafinesque, 1820 (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) with comments on its relationships and distribution. By G. J. Howes. Phenotypic plasticity 57-74
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985