By: WEF(Author), AWWA(Author), IWA(Author)
Published jointly by WEF, AWWA, and IWA, the updated 4th edition of WEF Manual of Practice no. 6 continues its goal to establish units of expression that are universally understandable and readily comparable for all design, operation, and performance factors. International Standard Units for Water and Wastewater Processes is written for engineering professionals familiar with water and wastewater treatment concepts, the design process, and the regulatory basis for water and wastewater control.
International Standard Units for Water and Wastewater Processes reflects current design practices of water and wastewater engineering professionals and focuses on particular sectors of the water and wastewater industry including:
- units used with water treatment systems,
- standard units for water and wastewater conveyance systems,
- units used with wastewater treatment systems,
- units used with facilities associated with the support of treatment systems, and
- units used with water reuse systems.
- Development of a Uniform System of Units
- Accepted Representations of Unit
- Standard Units for Water Industry, Water, Conveyance Systems, Wastewater, Facilities, Reuse
- Appendix A - Acceptable Units
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985