By: Rajni Gupta (Editor)
Each contribution has been written based on thorough research, and includes recent developments such as molecular taxonomy and barcoding. Interesting aspects of naming plants, speciation, molecular aspects of plant identification, and e-flora have been dealt with in an elaborate manner. In addition, a chapter is dedicated to the genesis of botanical names and the meaning of the names of plants found in Delhi. Plant Taxonomy: Past, Present, and Future is a Festschrift brought out in honour of Dr Prithipalsingh on his 65th birthday for his dedication and devotion to this subject for almost 40 years.
- Ethnobotanical Noah's Ark
- Plant nomenclature: an overview
- Plants of Delhi: Scientific Names and their Meaning
- Species and Speciation
- Modern Tools for identification of Plants
- Plant Taxonomy in Plant Genetic Resource Management
- Indigenous Knowledge of Plants and Biopiracy in India
- Herbaria and Data Information Systems in Plant Taxonomy
- Phylogenetic Systematics
- Plant Anatomy in Relation to Taxonomy
- Cytotaxonomy and its
- Evolution of Orchidaceae and Cyperaceae
- Palynology: Timeline Role of Molecular Markers in Evaluation of Plant diversity
- E-flora: the Future of Floristic Documentation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985