968 pages, colour illustrations
Molecular Biology is a rapidly advancing field with a constant flow of new information and cutting-edge developements that impact our lives. Lewin's Genes XI has long been the essential resource for providing the teaching community with the most modern presentation to this dynamic area of study. Lewin's Genes XI continues this tradition by introducing the most current data from the field, covering gene structure, sequencing, organization, and expression. It has enlisted a wealth of subject-matter experts, from top institutions, to provide content updates and revisions in their individual areas of study. A reorganized chapter presentation provides a clear, more student-friendly introduction to course material than ever before.
– Updated content throughout to keep pace with this fast-paced field.
– Reorganized chapter presentation provides a clear, student-friendly introduction to course material.
– Expanded coverage describing the connection between replication and the cell cycle is included, and presents eukaryotes as well as prokaryotes.
– Available with new online Molecular Biology Animations.
– Online access code for the companion website is included with every new book. The companion website offers numerous study aids and learning tools to help students get the most out of their course.
– Instructor's supplements include: PowerPoint Image Bank, PowerPoint Lecture Slides, and Test Bank.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!