624 pages, 400 illustrations
The new edition of this introductory-level textbook continues to offer a concise and approachable bridge between student lecture notes and more detailed clinical reference works. All aspects of equine medicine, surgery and reproduction are covered in a single, convenient volume. The second edition has been subject to an extensive revision, with each chapter updated and new chapters added to cover wound management, critical care, anaesthesia and sedation, and diagnostic imaging. While offering key information in an easily and quickly digested format for clinical veterinary students and practising veterinary surgeons, this second edition of Equine Medicine, Surgery and Reproduction will also be relevant to students undertaking equine science degrees, and to professional horse owners and trainers. The wide range of international contributors, highly experienced and all experts in their fields, ensures that the new edition of this popular all-in-one resource remains as indispensable as ever.
1.Upper Alimentary System.
2.Gastroenterology 1. Colic.
3. Gastroenterology 2. Hepatic and intestinal disorders.
4. Abdominal cavity
5. Disorders of the ear, nose and throat
6. Lower respiratory tract
7. Cardiovascular system
8. Diseases of the equine urinary tract
10. Haematopoietic and immune systems
15. Orthopaedics 1. Diagnosis of lameness/diseases of joints and bones
16. Orthopaedics 2. Diseases of the foot and limbs
17. Orthopaedics 3. The limbs
18. Orthopaedics 4. The back and pelvis
19. Infectious diseases and parasitology
20. Diseases of the foal
21. Muscle disorders and performance problems
22. Metabolic diseases and toxicology
23. Principles of wound management
24. Sedation and anaesthesia
25. Diagnostic imaging
26.Common problems and techniques in equine critical care
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!