By: Sorin Ştefǎnuţ (Author)
510 pages, 229 colour distribution maps
The Hornwort and Liverwort Atlas of Romania includes 211 liverwort and 4 hornwort species. Also included is a checklist, distribution, chorology maps, Red List, list of accepted names, list of synonyms, and bibliography of these species.
- Bryological Researches in Romania
- General Methodology
- The Hornwort and Liverwort Species of Romania
- The Hornworts and Liverworts Threatened in Romania
- The Red List of Hornworts and Liverworts to Romania
- List of Accepted Names and Synonyms
- Index of Taxa
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985