By: Sorin Ştefǎnuţ (Author)
510 pages, 229 colour distribution maps
The Hornwort and Liverwort Atlas of Romania includes 211 liverwort and 4 hornwort species. Also included is a checklist, distribution, chorology maps, Red List, list of accepted names, list of synonyms, and bibliography of these species.
- Bryological Researches in Romania
- General Methodology
- The Hornwort and Liverwort Species of Romania
- The Hornworts and Liverworts Threatened in Romania
- The Red List of Hornworts and Liverworts to Romania
- List of Accepted Names and Synonyms
- Index of Taxa
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985