By: Nick Romanowski (Author)
148 pages, colour photos
Edible Water Gardens is the first complete guide to what is known of the uses, cultivation and worldwide availability of edible and other commercially important aquatic plants other than seaweeds, which already have an extensive literature of their own. Whether you are a backyard grower or a botanist, a student of horticulture, or of aquaculture, or of agriculture, you will find many ways to make use of the rich lode of information brought together in Edible Water Gardens.
- A note on plant entries
- Growing aquatic and water's edge plants
- Waterlilies and lotuses
- Plants for deeper waters
- Floating plants
- Plants for shallower waters
- Plants for waterlogged soils
- Plants for the water's edge
- Plants for seasonal wetlands
- Minor species
- Other useful and profitable wetland plants -- ornamental pond plants, ornamental aquarium plants, mangroves and saltmarshes, algae, some other uses for water-plants
- Further reading
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985