By: Tamara Eder (Author), Gregory Kennedy (Author)
446 pages, 82 colour photos, 215 colour & 142 b/w illustrations, 190 colour distribution maps
The mighty polar bear. The plucky beaver. The majestic caribou. These iconic animals are etched in Canada's national consciousness (and on Canada's coins), but they represent only a small fraction of the amazing variety of mammals found in Canada's wild. Lone Pine Publishing, Canada's leading publisher of nature guides, celebrates this diversity with Mammals of Canada. Features include:
- 188 species accounts with information about habitat, food, young, den, range and similar species
- Colour-coded header bars and quick reference guide to make finding information fast and easy
- Beautiful illustrations and photographs
- Range maps
- ''Did you know'' facts
- Detailed descriptions of our natural regions
- Canada's top mammal-watching sites
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985