Landslide Science and Practice contains peer-reviewed papers from the Second World Landslide Forum, organised by the International Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that took place in September 2011. The entire material from the conference has been split into seven volumes, this one is the fourth.
- Landslide Scenarios Accounting for the Climatic, Geomorphological and Geotechnical Context
- Landslides, Land-Use Systems and Food Security
- Wild Fires and Slope Instability
- Landslides and Extreme Weather
- Landslides as Sediment Sources
- Landslides in Cold Regions
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985