Using genome sequencing, one can predict possible interactions among proteins. There are very few titles that focus on protein-protein interaction predictions in bacteria.
The authors of Genome-Wide Prediction and Analysis of Protein-Protein Functional Linkages in Bacteria will describe these methods and further highlight its use to predict various biological pathways and complexity of the cellular response to various environmental conditions. Topics include analysis of complex genome-scale protein-protein interaction networks, effects of reference genome selection on prediction accuracy, and genome sequence templates to predict protein function.
- From genomes to protein functions
- Co-evolutionary signals within genome sequences reflect functional dependence of proteins
- Chromosomal proximity of genes as an indicator of functional linkage
- Analyses of complex genome-scale biological networks
- Applications of protein interaction networks
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985