349 pages, 29 colour & 9 b/w illustrations
Application of Nature Based Algorithm in Natural Resource Management highlights the application of nature-based algorithms in natural resource management. Application of Nature Based Algorithm in Natural Resource Management includes the methodologies to apply what natural flora or fauna do to optimize their survival. The same technique was used to optimize renewable energy generation from water resources, maximization of profit from crop harvesting, forest resource management and decision-making studies. These studies can be used as an example for finding solutions of the other maximization or minimization problems which are common in natural resource management.
- Selection of Optimized Location for Eco-Parks with the help of Ant Colony Optimization
- Application of Hive Theory for identification of suitable habitats for Porcupines
- Tradeoff Analysis between Rainfall and Load Factor of a Small Scale Hydro Power Plant by Particle Swarm Optimization
- Application of Artificial Neural Network in Short Term Rainfall Forecasting
- Application of Genetic Algorithm for prediction of growth rate of Bufo Melanostictus in an Urban Forest
- Comparison of Nature Based Algorithms in Impact Analysis of Climate Change on Water Resources
- A Neuro-Fuzzy approach for selection of crops in vertical irrigation
- Application of Neuro-Fuzzy techniques in estimation of Extreme Events
- Impact of Climate Change on Selection of Sites for Lotus Cultivation
- Comparison of Bat and Fuzzy Clusterization for Identification of Suitable Locations for Small Scale Hydropower Plant
- Impact of Climate Change on Ecological Sensitivity of Wetlands
- Impact of Climate Change on Hydrologic Sensitivity of Sunderban Reserve Forest
- Fuzzy Based Impact Analysis Study on Site Selection of Tidal Power Plants due to Climate Change
- Estimation of ground water quality from surface water quality variables of a tropical river basin by neuro-genetic models
- Rating of Irrigation Canals with the help of Cognitive Indexes
- CLIMAGE: A new software for prediction of short term weather with the help of satellite data and Neuro-fuzzy clustering
- OPTIDAL : A new software for simulation of climatic impacts on tidal power
- AGROSIM : A new model for prediction of water productivity from the crop characteristics
- QUALTR : Software for simulating output from WTP in face of extreme events
- Development of a Neuro-Fuzzy System for Selection of Tree Species for Afforestation Purpose
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Mrinmoy Majumder is presently working as an Assistant Professor of School of Hydro-Informatics Engineering in National Institute of Technology Agartala,India.He has completed his PhD in 2010 from Jadavpur University. Presently he is doing his teaching and research on Hydro-informatics, Natural resource management and Nature based algorithms. He has published more than 25 papers in various national and international journals and has written 3 books.
Rabindra Nath Barman is presently working as an Assistant Professor of Department of Production Engineering in National Institute of Technology Agartala,India. He has completed his PhD from Jadavpur University in the year of 2012. He is interested in fluid mechanics and water resource principles. He has published more than 25 papers in various national and international journals and has written a few book chapters.