By: George M Eberhart (Editor)
The Whole Library Handbook, now in its fifth edition, is an encyclopedia filled with facts, tips, lists, and resources essential for library professionals and information workers of all kinds, all carefully handpicked to reflect the most informative, practical, up-to-date, and entertaining examples of library literature. Organized in easy-to-find categories, this unique compendium covers all areas of librarianship from academic libraries to teen services, from cataloging to copyright, and from gaming to social media. Selections include
- Facts and figures on library workers
- Bookmobile guidelines
- 100 great libraries of the world
- Job search and recruitment techniques, and advice on how to deal with tough economic times
- Tips on writing articles and book reviews
- Fun with cataloging rules
- Famous librarians' favorite books
Covering a huge spectrum of librariana, this one-of-a-kind volume is both educational and entertaining.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We have always been very happy with NHBS service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985