This kit provides all the items you require to begin recording time expansion calls using the Pettersson D240x.
The D240x combines time expansion and heterodyne detection methods allowing detection across all frequencies, after which the signal stored in the time expansion memory can be replayed at its original rate through the heterodyne system. It has both manual and level-sensitive triggering modes allowing this device to be left in-situ with the included Roland R-05 recording device, to automatically record calls remotely for later analysis.
The Roland R-05 Recorder is high quality and easy to use. Its small and robust design makes it highly portable and it has a range of useful features. These include the ability to record in a variety of formats (including WAV and MP3), an automatic recording function which turns the recorder on and off when sound starts and stops and a long battery life (up to 16 hours with 2 x AA batteries).
This kit includes:
* Pettersson D240x bat detector
* Roland R-05 Recorder (complete with 2 x AA batteries)
* 9V battery to power the D240x detector
* 32GB memory card
* 3.5mm Jack to Jack Cable (to connect the detector to the recorder)
Pettersson D240x Specifications:
* Type: Heterodyne and time expansion (x10 or x20 - selectable via switch)
* Frequency range: 10 - 120kHz (min.)
* Display accuracy: +/- 0.15kHz
* Bandwidth: 8 kHz (+/- 4kHz), -6dB
* Battery: 1 x IEC 6LF22 (9V)
* Quiescent current: 30mA typ. (replay) including LCD backlight
* Comment switch: Yes
* Memory size: 1M x 8
* Sampling frequency: 307kHz
* Resolution: 8 bits
* Storage time: 3.4, 1.7 or 0.1 sec. (selectable via switch)
* Trigger modes: Manual, level - broadband, level - narrowband
* Pretrigger: 50% of the selected storage time
* Miscellaneous: Overload indicator, adjustable input gain, replay of signal in memory through heterodyne system, control output for tape recorder
* Size: 119 x 60 x 25mm including knobs
* Weight: 170g including battery
* Outputs: 2 x 3.5mm jacks for headphones and tape recorder
* Tracks: 2 (stereo one pair).
* Signal Processing: AD/DA conversion: 24 bits, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz.
* Data Type (Recording): WAVE (Sampling Rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit Depth: 16/24 bits). MP3 (Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit Rates: 64/96/128/160/192/224/320 kbps). WAVE + MP3 (Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit Depth: 16 bits, Bit Rates: 128 kbps). (MP3 ...MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3).
* Data Type (Playback): WAVE (Sampling Rate: 32/44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit Depth: 16/24 bits). MP3 (Sampling Rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit Rates: 32 - 320 kbps or VBR). (MP3 ...MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3, VBR ...Variable Bit Rate).
* Memory Card: SD Card, SDHC format compatible.
* Audio Inputs: Internal Stereo Microphone, Mic input (Stereo miniature phone type, plug-in powered mic), Line input (Stereo miniature phone type). The Internal/External Mic and the Line input can't be used at the same time (Line input priority).
* Audio Output: Phones (Stereo miniature phone type).
* Nominal Input Level (Variable): Mic input: -33 dBu (MIC GAIN is H, Default input level). Mic input: -15 dBu (MIC GAIN is L, Default input level). Line input: -7 dBu (Default input level) (0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms).
* Input Impedance: Mic input (MIC GAIN is H): 7k ohms. Mic input (MIC GAIN is L): 5k ohms. Line input: 8 k ohms.
* Output Level: 20 mW + 20 mW (In case 16 ohms load).
* Recommended Load Impedance: 16 ohms or greater.
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 40 kHz.
* USB Interface: Mini-B type connector (support USB 2.0/1.1 mass storage device class).
* Reverb: 4 types (Hall1, Hall2, Room, Plate).
* Speed change: 50 - 150 % of playback speed.
* Playback only. Excludes playback in 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz.
* Reverb and Speed Change can't be used at the same time.
* Display: 128 x 64 dot graphic display.
* Power Supply: 2 x Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type or 2 x Nickel Hydrogen battery (HR15/51). An AC power adaptor is also available to power the R-05 from a mains supply of electricity. This is available seperately - please contact Customer Services for details.
* Current Draw: 290 mA (maximum).
* Duration of continuous use with Alkaline battery operation: Playback: over 30 hours, Recording: over 16 hours (these figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use).
* Accessories: Owner's manual, Quick start guide, SD card, Batteries (two AA), USB cable (mini-B type), Windscreen.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!