This bundle contains everything you need to begin using your Explorer Premium Digital Endoscope.
The Explorer Endoscope provides the capacity to record still images or video onto a microSD/microSDHC card. It can be used to observe inside burrows, nest sites, bat roosts and in a variety of other situations. The screen can also be detached from the endoscope whilst in operation, allowing footage to be viewed from a distance of over 10 metres.
The Explorer is economical, making it highly cost effective for group and educational use. It is also lightweight and easily operated by one hand. The AV port and cable can be used to connect the camera to any TV or computer and an additional USB port (and cable) is also provided. The camera has an effective visibility range of 10 metres and comes with a 1m cable. Adjustable lighting helps minimise disturbance to animals and the IP67 waterproof rating allows you to investigate underwater.
The 9cm (3.5") TFT-LCD colour screen has an effective pixel size of 960 x 240, with a picture/video resolution of 640 x 480 pixels and a frame rate of 30 frames/second. The screen has a rechargeable Li-ion battery and a mains charger is included. The hand-held camera is powered by 4 AA batteries.
The Complete Bundle contains:
* Premium Digital Endoscope Camera
* Three camera attachments (mirror, hook and magnet)
* Mains charger for screen
* AV video cable
* USB cable
* Heavy duty carry case
* 4 x AA batteries
* 8GB microSD card
See the Explorer Endoscope in action - click below.
* Imaging sensor: CMOS
* Total pixels: 640 x 480
* View angle: 45°
* Transmission frequency: 2468MHz
* Minimum illumination: 0 Lux
* Modulation type: FM
* Bandwidth: 18MHz
* Power supply: 4 x AA batteries
* Unobstructed effective range: 10m
* Waterproof capacity: IP67 (only for imager head)
* Dimensions (excluding flexible cable): Height: 186mm, Width: 145mm, Depth: 41mm
* Weight: 450g
* LCD screen type: 9cm (3.5") TFT-LCD
* Effective pixels: 960 x 240mm
* Video system: PAL/NTSC
* Transmission frequency: 2414MHz, 2432MHz, 2450MHz, 2468MHz
* Exterior supply voltage: 5V
* Consumption current: 500mA (Max)
* Charge time: 3 hours
* Work time: 2 hours
* Picture/Video pixels: 640 x 480
* Video size: 27MB/minute
* Frame rate: 30 frames/second
* Video output level: 0.9-1.3V @ 75ohm
* Receiving sensitivity: ≤ -85dBm
* Dimensions: Height: 70mm, Width: 100mm, Depth: 25mm
* Weight: 140g
* Operating temperature: -10°C - 50°C / 14°F - 122°F
* Operating humidity: 15% - 85% RH
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!