By: Prosun Bhattacharya (Editor), Ingegerd Rosborg (Editor), Arifin Sandhi (Editor), Colin Hayes (Editor), Maria Joao Benoliel (Editor)
290 pages, b/w illustrations
Metals and Related Substances in Drinking Water comprises the proceedings of COST Action 637 - METEAU, held in Kristianstad, Sweden, October 13-15, 2010 This book collates the understanding of the various factors which control metals and related substances in drinking water with an aim to minimize environmental impacts.
Metals and Related Substances in Drinking Water:
- Provides an overview of knowledge on metals and related substances in drinking water.
- Promotes good practice in controlling metals and related substances in drinking water.
- Helps to determining the environmental and socio-economic impacts of control measures through public participation
- Introduces the importance of mineral balance in drinking water especially when choosing treatment methods
- Shares practitioner experience.
The proceedings of this international conference contain many state-of-the-art presentations by leading researchers from across the world. They are of interest to water sector practitioners, regulators, researchers and engineers.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985