This report on Water Quality and Agriculture examines the linkages between agriculture and water quality.
Water Quality and Agriculture discusses the overall trends and outlook for agriculture and water quality in OECD countries; describes recent actions by policy makers to address water quality issues in agriculture; and provides a set of recommendations for countries to meet the challenge of improving agricultural water quality.
- Linking policies, farm management and water quality
- Agriculture and water quality: Sources, trends, outlook and monitoring
- Monetary costs and benefits of agriculture's impact on water systems
- OECD policy instruments and mixes addressing water quality issues in agriculture, OECD policy experiences in addressing water quality issues in agriculture
- Moving towards sustainable water quality management in agriculture
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985