This classic reference work presents a political, economic and social account of every country of the world together with facts and analysis.
The 2011 edition includes:
- Revised and updated biographical profiles of all current leaders
- New and revised economic overviews
- Revised and updated historical introductions
- Chronology of key political events from April 2009 to March 2010
- NEW: Haiti in Perspective: A Timeline of Natural Disasters
- NEW: Keeping Up With the News by Barry Turner
- NEW: Key easy-to-digest world data on the media
- Detailed maps of all 193 countries
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Barry Turner is the seventh editor in the 147-year history of The Statesman's Yearbook. He has a PhD in Political History and has been a full-time writer for 30 years. He has worked as a journalist and broadcaster in the fields of politics, biography, travel and education, and is the author of over 20 books. He is a regular contributor to The Times as a book reviewer and serializer, and is the editor of the annual Writer's Handbook.
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985