This classic reference work presents a political, economic and social account of every country of the world together with facts and analysis.
The 2011 edition includes:
- Revised and updated biographical profiles of all current leaders
- New and revised economic overviews
- Revised and updated historical introductions
- Chronology of key political events from April 2009 to March 2010
- NEW: Haiti in Perspective: A Timeline of Natural Disasters
- NEW: Keeping Up With the News by Barry Turner
- NEW: Key easy-to-digest world data on the media
- Detailed maps of all 193 countries
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Barry Turner is the seventh editor in the 147-year history of The Statesman's Yearbook. He has a PhD in Political History and has been a full-time writer for 30 years. He has worked as a journalist and broadcaster in the fields of politics, biography, travel and education, and is the author of over 20 books. He is a regular contributor to The Times as a book reviewer and serializer, and is the editor of the annual Writer's Handbook.
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985