225 pages, 5 colour & 25 b/w illustrations
Biology and Culture of Asian Seabass Lates calcarifer covers the biology, ecology, genetics and aquaculture of the Asian Seabass or barramundi (Lates calcarifer), a commercially and recreationally valuable species. It brings together in the one place reviews written by world experts in Asian seabass taxonomy, genetics, nutrition, ecology, aquaculture, reproductive and developmental biology, climate change impacts, harvest quality and health management.
- Taxonomy and Distribution of Indo-Pacific Lates, Rohan Pethiyagoda and Anthony C. Gill
- Early Development and Seed Production of Asian Seabass, Lates calcarifer, Evelyn Grace De Jesus-Ayson and Felix G. Ayson
- Climate Effects on Recruitment and Catch Effort of Lates calcarifer, Jan-Olaf Meynecke, Julie Robins, and Jacqueline Balston
- Reproductive Biology of the Asian Seabass, Lates calcarifer, Evelyn Grace De Jesus-Ayson and Felix G. Ayson
- Lates calcarifer Wildstocks: Biology, Ecology and Fishery, D. John Russell
- Infectious Diseases of Asian Seabass and Health Management, Kate S. Hutson
- The Genetics of Asian Seabass Lates calcarifer, Dean R. Jerry and Carolyn Smith-Keune
- Lates calcarifer Nutrition and Feeding Practices, Brett Glencross, Nick Wade, and Katherine Morton
- Quality Harvesting and Flavour Taint in Lates calcarifer, Guy Carton
- Aquaculture of Lates calcarifer in Australia, Paul Harrison
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!