Language: Chinese with English summary, keys, and scientific nomenclature
The present monograph is divided into two parts. Part one is a general account of Tabanidae. Part two is a systematic account of the Pangoniinae, Chrysopinae and Tabaninae of Tabaninae of China.It is the main and larger part of Fauna Sinica: Insecta, Volume 59: Diptera: Tabanidae. There are 3 subfamilies, 14 genera, and 458 species / subspecies in this monograph.
1. History of Tabanidae researches
2. Morphology and anatomy of Tabanidae .
3. Biology and ecology of Tabanidae
4. Classification of Tabanidae
5. Zoogeographical distribution of Tabanidae
6. Medical importance of tabanids
7. The methods of tabanids surveys, specimens collection and preparation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have always been MOST impressed by the efficiency, courtesy, integrity and professionalism of NHBS!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985