The third volume includes eight articles:
- Clitocybe Kummer and Lepista (Fr. ) W.G. Smith (Tricholomataceae: Agaricales) in India by Rawla and Brar
- The Studies on Genetic Variability in Crow-foot Grass (Dactyloctenium aegyptium (L.) Beauv.) Poaceae I. Ecotypes by Mary et al.
- Endemic Flowering Plant Species of Maharashtra and their possible utilization by Gaikwad et al.
- Studies on Black Gram (Vigna mungo (L.) Heeper) and Rhizobium Association - A Review by Mallaiah
- Diversity in Sexual and Polination Systems and Pollinators of Angiospermic Plants of India by Atluri et al.
- Genus Habenaria Wild. (Orchidaceae) in Maharashtra by Sardesai and Yadav
- Threatened Plants of Andhra Pradesh from Prof. Pullaiah
- Flora of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Township Area by Peddi Naidu et al.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985