By: Burger Cillié (Author)
144 pages, 150 colour photographs, distribution maps
Ein Taschenführer Für Säugetiere Im Südlichen Afrika is a handy and compact guide to over a 100 mammal species. This edition has been updated and has an additional 16 new pages of mammals.
Each entry contains a detailed description with:
- Information on identification, subspecies, mass, shoulder height, vocalisation, age, habitat, habits, food, breeding, and male and female differences
- An illustration of typical tracks and their size
- Listed where appropriate are the most recent standards set for trophy hunters by Safari Club International and Rowland Ward
- A Southern African distribution and vegetation map
- An illustrated section on spoor and tracking
- Full-colour photographs
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985