618 pages, 218 colour & 37 b/w photos and illustrations, tables
The soils are fundamental to our existence, delivering water and nutrients to plants, that feed us. But they are in many ways in danger and their conservation is therefore a most important focus for science, governments and society as a whole. A team of world recognised researchers have prepared this first English edition based on the 16th European edition.
- The precursors and the processes of soil development
- The physical, biological and chemical properties of soils
- Nutrients and Pollutants
- The various soil classifications with the main focus on the World Reference Base for Soil Resources (WRB)
- The most important soils and soil landscapes of the world
- Soil Evaluation Techniques
- Basic Principles of Soil Conservation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!