By: Burger Cillié (Author), Philip Booth (Author), Ulrich Oberprieler (Author), Christo Joubert (Author)
132 pages, colour photos, 1 map
This photographic guide – Field Guide to the Animals of the Greater Kruger Park – features:
- 68 mammal species
- 215 bird species
- 25 reptiles and amphibians
- Complete mammal and bird checklists
- Excellent colour photographs, depicting males and females or other colour forms
- A layout that is easy to use
- Succinct text to facilitate identification
- Symbols depicting basic information on each species
- English, Afrikaans and scientific names
- A map of the Greater Kruger Park
A must for any visitor to the Kruger National Park and surrounding areas!
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985