This Petzl e+Lite headlamp is the perfect addition to any first aid or emergency kit. It is ultralight (27g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord. With up to 10 years of shelf life storage with batteries, it can be kept in a kit and ready for use whenever required. Its high design specification ensures that it maintains maximum performance in a range of hazardous environments - it is waterproof and can be used in both freezing and potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification levels), making it ideal for expeditions and trekking, and also for the workplace. The white, red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
* Ultra-compact and ultra-light (less than 5cm long and only 27g)
* Always ready to use – can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR2032) for 10 years
* Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29m) – allows you to move around easily in the dark
* Red LED (up to 300m for 30 hours) – ideal for emergency situations
* Locking on/off switch – designed to prevent accidental operation
* Resists extreme temperatures: -30°C to +60°C.
* Waterproof to depth of 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)
* Weight: 27g
* Beam pattern: Wide
* Regulated lighting: Yes
* Number of batteries: 2
* Battery type: Lithium CR2032 (included)
* Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes)
* Colour: Black and red
* LED’s: Three white and one red
* Certification(s): CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85°C)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!