Papers included in this volume:
- C.K.Lim: A new Zingiberaceae species: Alpinia adana (Zingiberacea), from Kelantan
- C.K Lim: Alpinia nobilis Ridl. and the confusion over A. malaccensis-
- C.K.Lim: The peculiar Apomixis of Musa (Musaceae): field evidence from Peninsular Malaysian taxa
- C.K.Lim & K.Meekiong: A new taxon and recent Field Notes on Musaceae in Peninsular Malaysia
- A. Alfred, M.Sabu, A. Ashfak & P.E.Sreeth. Musa laterita Cheeseman (Musaceae): A new record for India from the wild, with a Key to the Musa (Section Rhodochlamys) in India
- H.T.Luu, G. Tran, N.T.Tich, V.D.Nguyen & K.H.V.Le. Arisaema honbaense (Areceae) – a new species from Vietnam
- I. Faridah Hanum, A.Zainudin Ibrahim & A.Latiff: Rediscovery of Gnetum globosum Markgr. (Gnetaceae) from Pahang, Peninsular Malaysia
- C. Chanchal & B.Thongam: Notes on the Piper species of Manipur, North East India
- P.B Sharma, P.J. Handique & H. Suntibala Devi: A historical and Taxonomic Overview of Garcinia L. and its reproductive ecology
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985