This Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery is extremely lightweight and portable and is a fantastic solution to all your remote power needs. With many applications, from moth traps to ultrasound recorders, it makes a valuable addition to your fieldwork kit.
• Small and light – Weighing less than 3kg, this battery pack is just ¼ of the weight of a traditional sealed lead acid battery.
• Built in fuel gauge – Check how much energy is remaining in the battery with a simple push of a button
• An advanced battery management system protects against over-charge/discharge, temperature, over-current and short circuit.
• Certified safe – Conforms to safety standard UN 38.3. These batteries have been tested rigorously by UN certified inspectors.
• 24 month warranty – Your battery is covered by a comprehensive, unlimited use 24 month warranty. You can expect over 1400 charge/discharge cycles before capacity drops to 70% of its original.
• High efficiency charger – Complete charging takes around 4 hours. The ultra slim charger comes with both UK and European mains leads and is guaranteed for two years.
• Waterproof – These battery packs are 100% waterproof to IP65 standards. A neoprene carry pouch is also supplied.
In the box:
• 12V 24Ah Battery Pack
• Neoprene Carry Case
• 4A Rapid Charger
• T-Bar Connector 12V Socket
• Instruction Booklet
Please let us know at the time of ordering if you require a specific or bespoke connector.
* Type: Lithium Ion Phosphate
* Capacity: 24Ah ± 5%
* Charger: 4A smart charger
* Life: 1400+ cycles
* Dimensions (mm): 165 x 160 x 110
* Dimensions (inches): 6.5 x 6.3 x 4.3
* Weight (g): 2900
* Weight (oz): 102.3
* Max continuous discharge current: 30A
* Max peak current (for 10mS): 90A
* Nominal voltage: 12.8V
* Discharge cut-off voltage: 8V
* Charging voltage: 14.6V
* Temperature range (charging): 0° - 40°C
* Temperature range (discharging): -10° - 60°C
* Self discharge: <0.5% per day
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!