This powerful hand-held lamp has a 210mm lens and 100W bulb that will produce an 800m beam. It is ideal for observing wildlife and for use during night time surveys.
* Variable power – Easily control the power output of the light. Choose between torch light, half power and full beam.
* High performance – The vertical filament 100W halogen bulb is capable of producing a bright 800m beam
* High quality lens – The high impact Lexan polycarbonate lens can be easily adjusted between a spotlight beam and floodlight beam.
* Lightweight and durable – The polycarbonate body is fully weatherproof and durable. It provides excellent protection from the elements.
* Ergonomically designed – The textured and finger contoured handle fits securely and comfortably in the users hand.
* Compatible with Tracer Lithium Battery range – This light has a heavy duty coiled lead fitted with a fused 12V cigar plug. A range of Tracer Lithium Batteries are available to power this lamp (see accessories).
* Filters available – Available to purchase separately in red and infra-red (see accessories tab).
Please note: Battery not included.
* Lens: 210mm Lexan polycarbonate
* Bulb: 100W vertical filament halogen
* Maximum beam: 800m
* Light duration (8Ah battery): 50 mins
* Light duration (10Ah battery): 1 hr 10 mins
* Light duration (14Ah battery): 1 hr 30 mins
* Light duration (22Ah battery): 2 hr 10 mins
Red filter for use with the SportLight Lamp
Infrared filter for use with the SportLight Lamp
This 8Ah battery pack will power the SportLight for 50 mins
This 10Ah battery pack will power the SportLight for 1 hr 10 mins
This 14Ah battery pack will power the SportLight for 1 hr 30 mins
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!